Monday, April 07, 2008

Spring morning

Today is one of those perfect spring days that starts off cool but warms to shorts weather by mid-afternoon. There aren't many days like this in MS. We have a mild winter, but go from cold to too hot very quickly. The boys wandered around outside all morning while I tried to get caught up on my cleaning, laundry, and other household chores. I weeded a little around the strawberries afterwards and was excited to see that they are flowering and little strawberries are already forming. It would be fun to get a decent crop this year as last year's was pretty slim. David and Will had picked a lot of the flowers off of our blueberry bushes (arg!), but I hope that we'll get some blueberries too.
I have just spent a half an hour of naptime reading all through an old friend's blog. Kellie and I went to high school together and she is now the mama of twin girls who are just precious. I really enjoyed her blog and catching up on her life a bit.
Now I better get off of the computer and get some more done while it is quiet around here!

No comments: