Tuesday, November 09, 2004

1. What time do you get up?
6:30 –7:00 whenever Will needs nursing or hubby needs to get in the room to shower

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
probably the President--why not?

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
My husband is a huge Lord of the Rings fan. The last movie we saw in the theater was The Return of the King.

4. What did you have for breakfast?
Instant cheese grits

5. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
the Clintons

6. Beach, City or Country?
Country

7. Favorite ice cream?
Anything chocolate really….if I had to narrow it down—Rocky Road

8. Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
Butter and salted

9. What kind of car do you drive?
a dark green Toyota Corolla

10. Favorite sandwich?
a bagel sandwich from Bodo’s in Charlottesville, Va with roast beef, cheddar cheese, sprouts, mayo, and tomatoes.

11. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Just ask my husband…I am NOT a morning person

12. What is your shoe size?
Size 8

13. Do you have any pets?
a 9 month old chocolate lab named Nollie who is a handful

14. What characteristic do you despise?
Deceit

15. Favorite flower?
Well, I just planted 50 daffodil bulbs in my front beds, so I guess I really like daffodils


16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
back to the cottage where we honeymooned on St. Bart’s

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Anything that fits, looks good, and is on sale

18. Where would you retire to?
Joe wants to retire to a sailboat; I’d like to be close to our boys and their families…we’ll see!

19. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday—family play day!!!

20. What did you do for your last birthday?
I don’t remember!!

21. Where were you born?
Radford, VA

22. Favorite sport to watch?
college football or kids league soccer

23. What fabric detergent do you use?
Arm and Hammer

24. Coke or Pepsi?
Dr Pepper, actually…but since I’m nursing…water

25. Gold or silver?
Platinum!

No comments: