Thursday, October 07, 2004

So this is my first entry...obviously. The concept of a blog has intrigued me for a long time, but I have only lurked around other sites until today. I am reticent about having one of my own for several reasons--the main one being that I'm not sure I have that much to say. Actually, that is not true. I have tons to say, I'm just not sure how it will all come out. I want to be articulate and interesting and I'm not sure I'm up to the task.

I've recently read two blogs: http://www.alittlepregnant.com/alittlepregnant/2004/10/placenta_previa.html and http://www.thiswomanswork.com/ which I found because I read an article by Dawn who writes thiswomanswork and she linked Julie's. Both are incredicle writers, with wit, insight, bare confessions of deep thoughts, and plenty of time to write (or so it seems). I also disagree with 90% of what both write, but the way that they write is what is so daunting. I have neither Julie's acerbic drollness nor Dawn's polished philosophies. But, "ours is but to do and die" so here goes....

No comments: