Monday, June 04, 2007

Bible School!

It is Bible School week at our little church and we have spent a fun morning getting caught up in all of the festivities. William got to join Joseph's class (even though he's too young they said he could come, which was so nice) and both boys were exhausted when I got them home. David and I hung out in the nursery visiting with friends most of the morning and then ran to the grocery store before going back to church for lunch.

Right now, everyone is sleeping and I'm eating chocolate ice cream and enjoying the quiet. I need to do a bit of cleaning before the boys wake up, so I'd better go. I'm going to try to get Joe to get a 39 weeks picture for me later tonight.

BTW, does it count as nesting if the reason that I am cleaning is because I know that "nesting" indicates impending labor and I want to be in labor?

1 comment:

Katie said...

That definitely counts as nesting... Labor must be any minute now! ;)