Friday, February 23, 2007

All is well

I had a check-up yesterday with my midwife and everything is moving along nicely with the pregnancy. She is always so reassuring and encouraging, very personable and I'm glad that I get to have her for this pregnancy. I took Joseph with me on the long trip and he did very well in the car. He colored, ate, and played with balloons.

After the appointment, we stopped by a farm in Bay Springs and bought some real milk--straight from the cow that morning! The taste was too strong for me, but Will and David both like it. Joseph will drink it mixed with a little store bought milk. It is so good for them--no hormones, lots of natural enzymes--I wish that there was a way that I could give them raw milk all of the time. I have joked about wanting a cow, but are not ready for one right now....maybe in a few years.

No comments: