Thursday, February 03, 2005

I feel like we are finally coming out of the woods. Will is on an antibiotic and a prescription decongestant and so he is slowly recovering. Joe and I were talking yesterday and realized that it had been more than a month since we’ve slept through the night since Will has been up so much. We let him cry some last night when he was up at 3:30 and hopefully can retrain him to sleep more at night now that he is getting better.

My parents are coming to visit next week and I am looking forward to having them here. The boys have changed a lot since they saw them at Christmas, and I am looking forward to them getting to see how. Then, the week after that Joe’s mom and sister are coming. Our next few weeks are going to be busy with guests and so that will be fun. It is always hard to have family time though and to feel settled when we have houseguests. I am going to have to try to keep up with some of my household routines while everyone is here so that it won’t be too different.

I haven’t had much time to be online and feel out of touch with everyone’s lives since I haven’t been reading my subscriptions much either! I miss it!!

No comments: