Monday, July 07, 2008

Chick-fil-a


Chick-fil-a is having their Cow Appreciate Day on Juy 11th. If you show up dressed like a cow, you get a free combo meal. If you wear just a cow accessory, you get a free entre.

We did this 2 years ago and had a blast. Here is Will in the cow costume that we make from time to time and the same type that he wore to Chick-fil-a. The only thing that I would add is spots drawn on with marker or crayon. And you can't see it from this angle, but he has a tail stapled on the back.

So easy to do and we had so much fun!

(HT to MoneySavingMom)

2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute, Hallie. :)

Lucy has gone to several Chick-Fil-A grand openings where, if you camp out overnight to stay in line and are among the first x number of people, you get free meals for a year... I'm sure you already know about that but thought I'd mention it anyway!

Hallie Holland said...

I knew that she went to Chick-fil-a openings, but I must admit that I never knew why--I figured she REALLY liked the food? :)