Monday, October 15, 2007

Notables

I've had these links bookmarked for a few weeks now and just want to go ahead and post about them. This is just a random list of articles that have caught my attention and so it is a really hodge-podge list.

  • Just in case you needed another reason to avoid the public schools in Massachusetts.
  • Tracing a new movement in evangelicalism, this article chronicles a growing number of conservative Christians who are embracing environmentalism, organic foods, and anti-consumerism.
  • As I am on an ongoing mission to conquer the toys that are trying to overtake our home, this article was right on target.
  • I've written here before about how much I loved my experience giving birth at home with my midwife and here is an article that spells out why.
  • And here is a link to my midwife's site!
  • Lastly, my aunt has a store at Ruby Lane where she sells beautiful handmade jewelry. Check out her store here.

No comments: