Monday, September 10, 2007

Update

I made meatballs for the first time today using a recipe from Tammy's Recipes. I doubled the recipe and froze 3 meals worth, while we enjoyed spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight too. I also made Tammy's Italian Cheese bread, which reminded Joe and I of something we used to order out from Gumby's in Charlottesville.
Charlie has finally turned a corner (and it is not a corner leading to a dead-end as Joe predicted) and is happy! He is starting to sleep more and doesn't cry all of the time. Hallelujah!
We leave Friday for Virginia and can't wait to see everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallie, you have to change your subtitle to your blog! you are currently a mother of 4, not 3 anymore!

Hallie Holland said...

Thanks, anonymous! Will do!

Katie said...

Hallie, that's wonderful (about Charlie)! I'm so glad. Those recipes look good.

Anonymous said...

We can hardly wait to see you all!
Love, Mama