Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CVS, take 2

There are hundreds of bloggers out there to tell you about the fabulous deals to be found at CVS. It can be intimidating. Even my forays into posting about CVS have been less than helpful. I am going to try again tonight while I am here waiting for my hubby to come home from a late meeting.
Buy Energizer batteries (AA/AAA 8 pk, C/D 4 pk, 9V 2 pk) on sale for $5.29.
Buy 2 Trident 8-count mulit-pak gums for around $2.29 each.
Buy 1 travel size Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo for $.99.
Buy any 1 Tresemme shampoo, conditioner, or hair product on sale for 3.33 each.

Use your Extra Care Card.
Use this $2 of any $10 CVS purchase.
Use this $5 off Energizer coupon.
Use this B1G1 free Trident coupon.
Use this $2 J&J coupon.
Use this $2 Tresemme coupon.

Pay around $1 for it all!

Or just do the battery deal $ .29 for a pack of batteries? That is a deal any day!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you, Hallie! I'm starting to "get" it! I got my Extra Care Card today and look forward to getting some awesome savings.

Anonymous said...

Hallie, are you guys okay? We haven't heard from you in a while and are missing you!!!